Become a Volunteer
Volunteering at Fondazione means sharing its values and contributing to the promotion of an educating, committed, and participatory community.
Why volunteer for Fondazione?
- Because we’re experiencing an educational emergency, worldwide
- Because only by participating it is possible to build up a community committed to combating educational poverty
- To investigate, learn and make learning experiences alongside a multidisciplinary work team
- To share your passion and enthusiasm in an international context
Volunteering has deep roots in the history of Fondazione Reggio Children, which was established as a solidarity institution.
For Fondazione Reggio Children, solidarity is a research and action strategy focused on the dialogue and relationships with others, with other cultures and other knowledge.
Value your time, share your skills for
- Social Community of Fondazione
- Support at the Loris Malaguzzi International Centre
- Support at the Remida Centre
- Support for events and initiatives
- Photo/video documentation