Friday, sept. 9, 2022 in Reggio Emilia will take place a conference “La citta è scuola. Un nuovo patto per l’educazione” (The city is school. A new agreement for education”)
From 9,30 am to 12 am five place in the city- headquarters of Scuola Diffusa project – open up to share experience through multi-voices stories by teachers, educators, experts and school representatives:
- Learning landscape: meeting between spaces and knowledge, in Marco Polo Primary school (Via Torricelli 35)
- Past and present through connective intelligence: in Musei Civici (Via Spallanzani 1)
- Places, languages and knowledge: The_body_in_the_city, in Teatro Municipale R. Valli (Piazza Martiri del 7 Luglio)
- Enchantments, metaphors, and interpretive processes in city exhibitions, in Palazzo del Mosto (Via Mari 7)
- Co-designing at the center: children and adults in research, in Centro Internazionale Loris Malaguzzi (Via Ramazzini 72/a)
The conference is aimed at school practitioners and local administrators.
Sessions are free admission by reservation on reservation
By Officina Educativa of Reggio Emilia Municipality.
Keep updated on events and news from Fondazione Reggio ChildrenSign up to the newsletter