For the third year, Fondazione Reggio Children adheres to the program with the project "Ri.costruire educational communities" which has the aim of creating, designing and conducting educational proposals on the territory of the Municipality of Reggio Emilia, encouraging the construction of educational communities where sustainable relationships between people also include a sensitive look at the relationship with nature.
The activities will take place at the offices of Fondazione Reggio Children, PAUSE Atelier dei Sapori and Remida Reggio Emilia. Divided into the three different bodies, civil servants will be involved in activities to support the management of activities and projects, communication and dissemination of initiatives and project results, the design of new activities through participation in calls.
Civil servants will be supported by staff and involved in various activities, depending on the institution’s specification. In particular:
- Support management of the network of Remida Centers (Organization of an annual meeting with the Remida Italian centers, periodic contacts with the different centers through email, newsletter and whatsapp, possible participation in events and initiatives proposed by the Remida network centers)
- Support waste material management (from arrival to exposure and distribution)
- Relations with companies (maintaining contacts with companies that collaborate or would like to collaborate with Remida)
- Support on the realization of workshops (elaboration phase, setting up contexts)
- Participation in announcements (contributing to the drafting of proposals in response to local, national and international calls on sustainability and education)
- Support management and planning of activities and projects of Pause and support to administrative management
- Communication and dissemination of project activities and results (participation in working groups aimed at planning and updating activities; meetings with potential customers and suppliers, and project partners; support for the development of tools for the planning and evaluation of the implementation processes of the Pause project; participation in working groups for the communication of the Pause B2B and B2C project)
- Participation in new project activities, through the partner network or through calls for proposals
SERVICE OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING
- Support management of Fondazione Reggio Children activities and projects, also at administrative level
- Support to the communication and dissemination of initiatives and project results (realization of dissemination materials - online and offline - contact database management, management and archiving of photo/video documentation)
- Participation in the search for calls at local, national and international level in the field of education and the drafting of proposals in response to such calls, also in collaboration with partners
- Setting up of communication contexts on the occasion of events and appointments promoted by the Foundation
To apply you must submit your application online on the DOL platform using the Public Digital Identity System (SPID): https://domanda online.serviziocivile.it
The deadline for the submission of applications is 10 February 2023 (by 14.00).
For more information about the project, write to email@example.com or call 0522/452461
Keep updated on events and news from Fondazione Reggio ChildrenSign up to the newsletter