Friday, semptember 29, from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm, an afternoon discovering the atelier of the Loris Malaguzzi International Center
On the occasion of the European Research Night 2023, the Loris Malaguzzi International Center of Reggio Emilia opens its ateliers to children and youth, teachers, educators, researchers, tourists, citizens, curious people of all ages, and all those who know and want to be amazed.
Atelier opens, from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., will allow you to roam freely, meet the atelierists in the different spaces, and ask and receive information, news and stories about the ateliers and exhibitions present.
An afternoon discovering the 100 languages:
- Atelier Raggio di Luce, to explore and investigate light in its different forms
- Atelier Paesaggi Digitali, to discover the creative potential of a digital environment and bring new worlds to life
- Atelier Mosaico di grafiche, words and matter, to experiment with unexpected graphic tools and material surfaces
- Atelier I linguaggi degli ingranaggi, to explore the phenomena of mechanics and its applications
- Atelier Forme sensibili, to discover connections between nature and science
- Atelier I segreti della carta, to explore the transformative capabilities of a very common material
- Atelier Scatti al Centro, to experiment with the language of photography with materials that allow the multiple grammars of light to take shape
In addition, in the park of the International Center you can visit Le impossibili forme del suono, an 'interactive installation on the research and sound explorations of the green area for researchers of all ages, curated by the Reggio Children's Foundation and in collaboration with the Industrial PhD in "Reggio Childhood Studies."
The exhibitions set up at the Loris Malaguzzi International Center will also be open for the occasion, and you can discover the Bookshop with its wide selection of illustrated children's books and books published by Reggio Children.
Scopri il programma completo: unimore.it/nottericerca2023/
Keep updated on events and news from Fondazione Reggio ChildrenSign up to the newsletter