Notte della Ricerca 2022
An afternoon exploring the atelier of Centro Internazionale Loris Malaguzzi
On Friday 30th septemper come to discover atelier of the Loris Malaguzzi International Centre!
On the occasion of the Notte Europea della Ricerca 2022, the Centro Internazionale Loris Malaguzzi of Reggio Emilia opens its atelier to children, young people, teachers, educators, researchers, turists, citizens, curious people of all ages and to all who know and want to be amazed.
You can go around freely, meet the atelieristas in the different spaces, ask and get information, news and stories about atelier and exhibition in Centro Internazinale, from 16,30 to 19,30.
An afternoon dedicated to the discover of 100 languages:
- Ray of Light Atelier to investigate light in its different forms
- Digital Landscapes Atelier to find out the creative potentiality of a digital environment and bringing new worlds to life
- The Mosaic of Marks, Words and Materials Atelier to test graphic tools and unexpected textural surfaces
- Atelier I linguaggi degli ingranaggi to explore the phenomena of mechanics and its applications
- Atelier Forme sensibili to find out connection between nature and science
- The Secrets of Paper Atelier to explore transformative capabilities of a very common material
For the occasion it will be possible to visit scintillae – play and learning in the digital age, a space and a research project born from the collaboration between Fondazione Reggio Children and The LEGO Foundation. .
Exhibitions set up at Centro Internazionale Loris Malaguzzi will also be open, and you can discover the Bookshop with its wide selection of illustrated children's books and books published by Reggio Children.
It will also possible meet some of graduate students of PhD Course in Reggio Chilhood Studies (Corso di Dottorato in Reggio Childhood Studies), from 18 pm to 23,30 pm in Tecnopolo Reggiane Parco Innovazione . This will give the possibility to analyze and learn about the research they are pursuing in their research sponsored by Fondazione Reggio Children and DESU UNIMORE (Unimore - Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia)
Find out the program: https://bit.ly/3QY74eb
scintillae – play and learning in the digital age
scintillae – play and learning in the digital age is a research project that explores the relationship between play and learning in the digital age, as a result of the collaboration between Fondazione Reggio Children and The LEGO Foundation.
Keep updated on events and news from Fondazione Reggio ChildrenSign up to the newsletter